CRMC Results Portal Concern Reporting Page
What can we do for you? Please type your message then click the "Submit" button. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
1. Data Privacy. The CRMC Data Privacy Notice sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using this portal, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
2. Accessing the Website. Cotabato Regional and Medical Center does not guarantee that this Website, or any content on it, will always be available or that access to it will be uninterrupted. CRMC may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of this Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason this Website is removed or is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. Prohibited Uses. This Website may be used only for lawful purposes and NOT:
b. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
a. The reports accessed in this portal is not a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other healthcare professional. You should always check with your doctor if you have any concerns about your condition or treatment and before taking, or not taking, any action on the basis of these reports.
b. The information contained in this website may contain typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. CRMC reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any information contained within the Website, at any time and without notice.
5. Intellectual Property Rights.
a. Cotabato Regional and Medical Center is the owner of all intellectual property rights in our Website, which are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
b. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us (or our licensors as appropriate)
6. Registering for an Account.
a. If you choose to register for an account with our Website, then you are given a user
identification code and password as part of our registration and security procedures.
b. You must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
d. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must call CRMC Information Technology Department IMMEDIATELY for inactivation of your account (trunkline 83723825 local 1809).
7. Viruses. CRMC does not guarantee that this Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own, up-to-date, virus protection software.